Official rules can be found below. Good luck to all! And, Win Twins!
1. You may enter only once. Duplicate entries will be discarded.
2. All entries must be received before the first pitch of the first wild card game on October 5, 2012.
3. Entries will be scored based on their overall accuracy. Most accurate submission wins.
4. Scores are calculated as follows:
a. Each Wild Card game is worth 2 points.
b. Each Divisional series is worth 4 points: 2 for getting the winner, and up to 2 for the number of games.
c. Each Championship series is worth 14 points: 8 for getting the winner, and up to 6 for the number of games.
d. The World Series is worth 28 points: 16 for getting the winner, and up to 12 for the number of games.
e. You must guess the winner correctly to get any points for a series.
5. All entries, with scores, will be visible to anyone visiting this page once the playoffs start.
6. Ties will be broken by random drawing.
7. Winners will be notified by email.
8. Any issues which arise will be resolved by Rick, whose decision is final.